Monday, February 21, 2011

an update

Hello everyone... wow how cool that we have some money donated already! Thank you thank you! So yes, we have the donate box up and available now. We also have the grab button so anyone can help share Peyton on their blog or whatever to try to help us bring him home.

We have finally connected with our social worker and will meet for the first time on Thursday evening. We are also scheduling our medicals, getting our passports, and looking through the mounds of paperwork we have received for our Dossier and home study.

We will be planning a yard sale soon and will take any help or donations for that as well. Details to come. We also still have our Just Love Coffee fundraiser going. So buy some if you want it!

Please keep praying with us and sharing with others!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy! My name is Casey and my husband TJ and I are in the process of adopting "Hamilton" from RR. We hope to make our first trip in March! I wanted to introduce myself because we live in Murfreesboro and attend church in Smyrna! I'm looking forward to following your journey! You can read about ours at www.BubbaAndBoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy! You don't know us, but we would like to help you! My husband woke up in the dead of night last night with a big idea, and when it was all said and done, we decided that we would like to do whatever we can to help you bring Peyton home! His blog post can be found at: http://jaywalkingwithgod.blogspot.com
    I look forward to hearing more about your adoption journey! :o)

    ReplyDelete