Monday, July 18, 2011

Pictures and drums!


Hello everyone... we are still in the waiting to get a date process, but it is right around the corner! We are so excited. Yesterday we actually heard from someone who just got to take a trip to Peyton's orphanage and happened to get a pic of him. This was from June and the most recent pic we have. Getting it was such a blessing and filled me with such life and passion and excitement. I couldn't stop thinking about him, I couldn't focus on other stuff. I just wanted to look at him and be with him. It made my heart smile! Thank you Traci!

Also, my husband has listed his really nice professional drumset on craigslist to help us get the last of our funds to get Peyton! Drums Check it out and pass it around to who you think may want/need to get one. Thanks!

Love
The Wilsons

No comments:

Post a Comment